I got to the first control and everything fell into place.
|First control at Quainton|
|Sunrise in the country|
|Kites in the sky|
|Company at the Co-op shop|
|Spotted in the grounds of Waddesdon Manor|
The cut through Towcester Racecourse was also good. They give you glimpses of other worlds.
Thanks to Manotea and helpers for organising.
Photos are here: MyPhotos
- Route is Hillingdon, Quainton, Stoke Bruerne, Tring and Ickenham, see Auk event
- A little bit of rain
- Temperatures dropped after dark, but it was a mild day overall
- Seeing Father Christmas
- Arabella hinting at an Easter Arrow 2014
- I need a new headlight
- Victoria Sponge at Quainton was excellent.
- Should I make my 'I love my velo' tattoo permanent?